In 2011, the development of bag-type dust removal technology in China is reflected in the general improvement of the quality and technical level of main engine, filter material and automatic control. Breakthroughs have been made in the research, development and production of high-temperature and corrosion-resistant special fiber and filter material. The localization of high-end fiber drives the development of domestic high-end filter material.With the localization of PTFE fiber, PPS fiber, polyimide fiber and aramide fiber, the proportion of domestic filter materials used in bag filter of waste incineration tail gas purification, coal-fired power plant boiler, cement kiln tail, kiln head, steel and other industries that used to occupy the main market of imported filter materials is increasingly high, and the localization rate of high-end filter materials is significantly improved.PTFE fiber of Shanghai lingqiao and other manufacturers, sichuan deyang new material, jiangsu ruitai PPS fiber, yantai taihe new material and Shanghai shengou and other companies produced argyron 1313 fiber have been produced in large quantities, the production capacity has fully met the needs of the domestic market, the quality of some fiber products have reached the level of international brands.Shanghai shangtai environmental protection accessories co., LTD. Has independently developed STF series sliding valve disc pulse valve with independent intellectual property rights, which has achieved a good use effect in actual working conditions, and has been mass-produced and participated in the competition in the international market.
The localization of polyimide (P84) fiber has also made some progress, and in 2011 has been a small amount of trial production and industrial trial.The development of basalt and fiberglass modified fiber has made great progress.Bag dust collector has stronger adaptability to high temperature, high humidity, high concentration and fine dust, hygroscopic dust, grinding and pecking dust, inflammable and explosive dust of flue gas, and has reached a higher level in strengthening ash removal, improving efficiency, reducing consumption, reducing faults and facilitating maintenance.Development and innovation of bag-type dust removal technology are embodied in the following aspects:
(1) the equipment structure of bag-type dust remover is large (for example, the volume of flue gas is more than 2 million m3/h), which is suitable for the flue gas purification of large coal-fired boiler units and steel and cement furnaces.
(2) innovate the structure of low-resistance and high-efficiency bag-type dust collector to meet the needs of national energy conservation and emission reduction.
(3) upgrading of pulse technology featuring strong ash removal to meet the requirements of long filter bag (over 7~8 meters) for ash removal.
(4) developed airflow distribution technology and computer digital simulation technology to meet the requirements of large bag dust collector for reasonable airflow distribution and extended service life of the filter bag.
(5) the development of PPS, PTFE, # polyimide and aramide domestic fibers in special filter materials can meet the requirements of filter materials in complex conditions of purification of power plant, steel plant, cement plant and waste incineration flue gas.
(6) research and development and application of compound bag dust remover for deacidification and dust removal to meet the requirements of dry deacidification and dust removal process.
(7) technical upgrade of performance and quality of pulse valve to meet the requirements of high intensity dust removal and stable operation of bag filter.
(8) PLC and DCS control technology upgrade and modular products can meet the control requirements of large, medium and small dust removal systems respectively.