1. The choice of architectural form
(1) the thermal workshop with natural ventilation should adopt single-span workshop, single-floor workshop or open workshop (that is, the perforated area of external wall accounts for more than 25% of the total area of external wall).If multi-storey or multi-span workshop is required because of the process, it is necessary to arrange the location of the heat source and the equipment such as the inlet and exhaust eons.
(2) the lower edge of the inlet window is generally 0.3~1.2 meters above the ground, and the vertical central shaft with small resistance and the opposite window are the best window sills to direct the airflow into the work site.In the central heating area, the lower edge of the air inlet window for natural ventilation in winter should be set above 4m to prevent the cold air from flowing directly to the work site.
(3) the use of skylight exhaust production plant, in accordance with one of the following conditions, should be used to avoid the wind skylight: (1) in hot areas, indoor heat loss is greater than 23W/m3 other areas, indoor heat loss is greater than 35W/m3 do not allow airflow inversion when.The sheltered skylight can ensure that the skylight outlet is in the negative pressure zone under any wind direction, making it play the role of exhaust.
At present commonly used avoid wind scuttle to have the following a few kinds of form.
① Rectangular skylight: this is the most common one.Its window concentrates in the middle of workshop, daylighting area is big, facilitate hot gas flow to eliminate quickly.To ensure the exhaust effect of the skylight, the windscreen should be the most suitable size.In addition, wind damper both ends should be closed.When the day window is longer, a transverse partition shall be set with a distance of no more than 50m.An inspection door should be set on the wind damper to facilitate maintenance.
② sunken skylight: its characteristic is to move part of the roof down, using the height of the roof itself (that is, the space between the upper and lower chord) to form a skylight.This kind of skylight can divide again vertical sink type;Horizontal sunken and skylight skylight.
(4) make use of the wide room of exhaust pipe exhaust air, in order to make full use of the role of hot pressure and wind pressure, after the exhaust pipe out of the roof ridge, should be installed on the pipe mouth to avoid wind hood.
2. General layout of the workshop
(1) the main wind inlet surface of the plant and the Angle of the dominant wind direction in summer should be generally 60~90o;No less than 45o.
(2) when the wind blows through the building, the positive pressure area on the windward side and the negative pressure area on the leeward side will extend for a certain distance. The size of the distance is related to the shape and height of the building.If there is a lower building within this distance, it will be affected by the positive or negative pressure zone formed by the tall building.In order to ensure that lower buildings avoid the wind skylight or hood not inverted wind, the height of the building between the parts only inch should maintain a proper proportion.
3. Process layout in order to provide workers with direct access to outdoor fresh air, the workplace should be located on the side of the external wall as far as possible.The heat source should be arranged as far as possible in the lower part of the skylight.When using draughts, the heat source should be placed on the downwind side of the dominant wind direction in summer so that the hot air can be discharged to the outside smoothly.