Ultrafiltration membrane filtration with pressure difference as the driving force was adopted.Ultrafiltration membranes are mostly made of acetate fibers or polymer materials with similar properties.It is most suitable for the separation and thickening of solutes in the treatment solution, and it is also often used for the separation of colloidal suspensions, which is difficult to be completed by other separation techniques.
Membrane filtration driven by pressure difference can be classified into ultrafiltration membrane filtration, microfiltration membrane filtration and reverse osmosis membrane filtration.They are distinguished by the smallest particle size or molecular weight that the membrane can trap.When the rated pore diameter range of the membrane is taken as the distinguishing standard, the rated pore diameter range of the microporous membrane (MF) is 0.02~10 microns.UF ranged from 0.001 to 0.02 microns.Reverse osmosis membrane (RO) is 0.0001~0.001 muon.It can be seen that ultrafiltration membrane is most suitable for the separation and thickening of solute in solution, or for the separation of colloidal suspension which is difficult to be completed by other separation techniques.The technique of making ultrafiltration membranes, i.e. obtaining the desired size and narrow distribution of micropores, is extremely important.For example, ultrafiltration membranes with different pore sizes and pore size distribution can be obtained according to the type and concentration of solution, evaporation and condensation conditions.Ultrafiltration membrane is generally a polymer separation membrane, used as ultrafiltration membrane polymer materials are mainly cellulose derivatives, polysulfone, polyacrylonitrile, polyamide and polycarbonate.
Ultrafiltration membrane is widely used in food industry, pharmaceutical industry, etc. It can be used for concentrated purification of drugs, fruit juice, milk products, purified water, mineral water purification, etc. Ultrafiltration equipment has the characteristics of good filtration effect, large water yield and strong stability.
Ultrafiltration membrane components are produced by world-renowned membrane companies to ensure that customers get the best quality organic membrane components in the world, thus ensuring interception performance and membrane flux.
2. The system has a high recovery rate and the product quality is excellent, which can realize the efficient separation, purification and high multiple concentration of materials.
3. no phase change process, composition of the material without any adverse effects, and in the process of separation, purification, concentration remain the state of the normal temperature, especially suitable for the processing of heat sensitive material, completely avoid the high temperature and the disadvantages of destruction of bioactive substances, effectively keep the bioactive substances in raw material system and nutrients.
4. The system has low energy consumption and short production cycle. Compared with traditional process equipment, the operation cost of the equipment is low, which can effectively reduce the production cost and improve the economic benefits of the enterprise.
5. The system has advanced process design, high degree of integration, compact structure, small floor space, simple operation and maintenance, and low labor intensity of workers.
6. The production material of the system is sanitary stainless steel, fully closed pipe type operation, site cleaning and sanitation, to meet GMP or FDA production specifications.
7. The control system can be customized according to the user's specific requirements, combined with shijia's advanced control software, on-site online centralized monitoring of important process operation parameters, to avoid manual misoperation, multi-directional to ensure the long-term stable operation of the system.